Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
- Two chief executives at Capital Institutional Services, Kelly Abernathy and Kristi Wetherington (pictured at left), discuss how feminine is too feminine to be considered professional. [WSJ]
– Some thoughts on why it stinks that women must consider how their outfits affect the business situation, when men don’t have to. [Women Lawyers -- Back On Track]
– The Glass Hammer examines the myth of the “opt-out revolution.”
– Jezebel theorizes about how your perceived attractiveness in middle school affects your future life and confidence.
– The Thin Pink Line lays out the different personality types of women investors.
– Finally: congrats to everyone who took the bar exam this past week, or celebrates their anniversary of taking the bar exam. The worst is behind you!