Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
– Happy 100th birthday to Catherine Murdock Dewey, one of the first female lawyers in Boston. [Ms. JD]
– Do you take your engagement/wedding rings off when you interview? [Brazen Careerist]
– Expecting? Here are some tips on how to announce your pregnancy at work. [The Thin Pink Line]
– Does your productivity and happiness need a boost at work? Here are 12 quick tips. [The Happiness Project]
– Jezebel lists the 75 books every woman should read. [Jezebel]
– Three successful female entrepreneurs share their best advice. [Marie Claire]
– Is your money safe? The Simple Dollar studies the issue.