Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
- Oh, good — a sexy prosecutor outfit, available for $64.99. But wait, isn’t that what we all dress like every day, anyway? [buycostumes.com]
- Christina Binkley (WSJ fashion reporter) waxes poetic about the power of her St. John suit. [WSJ]
- Is rank unfeminine? Do women have problems “assimilating” to law firm hierarchy? [Ms.JD]
- Yet another addition of Blackberry: Tips and Tricks. [Banker's Ball]
- So cute: a teeny tiny flash drive that holds up to 8 GB. Who needs a briefcase when you can have one of these? [Best Bets Daily]
- Fashionista muses about shame shopping, and then celebrates the fact that Net-a-Porter will send you stuff in unmarked boxes.
- Learn how to declutter your life in 5-, 10-, and 15-minute increments. [Unclutterer]