Liking these posts? Follow Corporette on Twitter — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale.)
Lots of great fashion articles this week…
- Christina Binkley at the WSJ talks to women at hedge funds about their sartorial dilemmas. This, in turn, led to a discussion over at the WSJ’s The Juggle (many thanks to Lobbyist for mentioning us in the comments!) about what a minefield it is to dress professionally if you’re a woman; both of these articles sparked a conversation at FatWallet about a professional wardrobe if you’re working in finance.
- Can dressing properly help you earn 5% more? [The Nieren Blog]
- Finally: we advise readers on which mild trends are workable for the office over at The Glass Hammer. [The Glass Hammer]
- Here’s a great roundup of techniques and tools to be more productive. [Lifehacker]
- One reader asked us if this was a joke — we don’t think this is: 8 Ways to Sneak Exercise Into the Day. [Never Say Diet]