We’re still on an abbreviated posting schedule (don’t forget the holiday open thread!), but here are some of our top posts from 2009… after the jump!
Top Posts of 2009
1. Building Your Wardrobe For Your Summer Internship
2. Open Thread: Ponytails at the Office: Yay or Nay?
3. The Hunt: Appropriate Bags for Summer Associates
4. Poll: When Wearing A Collared Shirt and Blazer, Does the Collar Go Out or In?
5. Corporette 101: The Old Mirror Trick
6. What to Wear When You’re Laid Off and Looking
7. How to Wear Silk Scarves?
8. Reader Mail: Can I Take Leftovers From My Business Lunch?
9. A Bun in the Oven and a Mother in Court
10. Emergency Mailbag: Should she “Friend” her boss on Facebook?
Top posts of all time:
1. 10 Things to Know About Wearing Button-Down Shirts
2. Building Your Wardrobe For Your Summer Internship
3. What to Wear on Interviews Generally
4. What to Wear to Work on the Weekend
5. 10 Things You Should Know About a Business Lunch
Are any of your favorite posts not on the list? Let us know — we’d love to hear what your favorite content is.