Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.)
- If you’ve always wanted a freshly poached egg for lunch but couldn’t figure out how to swing it in your office: City | Life | Eats has a guest poster with handy instructions for poaching an egg using only a microwave.
– YouLookFab has some thoughts on how to tell if an item looks dated.
– WSJ’s The Juggle has an interesting post on what happens when ambition and reality collide.
– Technolawyer has some interesting advice on how to make partner — it’s probably good advice for any leadership role, though. Meanwhile, if you’ve ever considered getting a finance job in Asia, FINS has some guidelines for women.
– Lifehacker offers some great advice on building your workday around focus.
– MSNBC makes a strong case for why sitting all day is bad for “slowly killing you.”
– Finally, we heard tell of an amusing new site: Last Day E-mails.