Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.)
- Second City Style rounds up some bags you may have seen in summer movies. My favorite: Julianne Moore’s Bottega Vennetta from Crazy Stupid Love (available at Saks for $2580).
– How is your “executive presence”? The WSJ notes that some leaders have it naturally — and others need image makeovers to get there.
– You might want to rethink your morning routine: a study cited in the Harvard Business Review finds that for women, an increase in personal grooming time is associated with lower earnings. (Hat tip: WSJ’s The Juggle.) Speaking of which, Sally at Already Pretty wonders: can you be pretty AND smart? Why must you choose?
– Boss steal your idea again? Fortune has some advice.
– Finally: If you haven’t yet, don’t forget to enter the Linea Pelle/Corporette giveaway!
Did we miss anything? Post ‘em here.