Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.)
– Awesome: Fashionista picks out some “aughties” fashion that is due to come back in style — belly button rings, Uggs, and sweatsuits, oh my!
– Lisa at Privilege shares her adventures in updos.
– The NYT thinks it’s a step in the right direction that women in power can talk openly about their work/life juggle.
– Mint suggests a surefire way to earn 3% over the next year: i-bonds. Hmmn…
– To all the readers out there in their early 30s: we apparently are Generation Catalano (according to Doree Shafrir writing for Slate).
– Oh, and: don’t forget that the Hoseanna giveaway ends on Tuesday!
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here…