Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.)
- Forbes Woman looks at why women from New York to Beijing want the same clothes.
- Savvy Sugar suggests 8 things you should never do when leaving a job.
- Above the Law asks an interesting question: does anyone want a mentor anymore?
- Joel Garfinkle, a leadership coach guest posting at Great on the Job, suggests 7 ways to increase your visibility at work.
- Wisebread wonders how women should invest at each stage of their lives.
- Finally: I totally want this book, but it would be great for any 9-14 year old girl you know: NPR reviews Bad Girls of History.
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!