Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.)
– NPR looks at The Richer Sex, a book about how “the new majority of female breadwinners is transforming sex, love, and family.”
– FINS rounds up some of the dumbest things ever said in interviews. Meanwhile, ForbesWoman suggests some body language to avoid.
– Lifehacker answers the question, “”how can I tell if I’m being monitored at work, and what can I do about it?”
– SavvySugar suggests ways to destress during the workday.
– Finally: big weekend, ladies — opening weekend for Hunger Games and Mad Men returns on Sunday night. Which are you more excited about?
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!