Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest.
- The Grindstone ponders why women lawyers have the strictest dress code (and I’m quoted).
- Racked rounds up 10 great online shops to buy sunglasses.
- The Careerist ponders whether women’s initiatives are distractions.
- Kay Hymowitz, writing an op-ed for the WSJ, knows why women earn less than men: they work fewer hours.
- Inc. looks at the 8 traits of great bosses.
- NPR tells you why you shouldn’t necessarily wash pre-washed lettuce. (So I guess my whole “I’m not eating a salad unless I’ve triple washed it myself” thing during my pregnancy (for fear of listeria) was all for naught.)
- Thanks to Reality Chic for interviewing me!
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!