Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest.
- The Simple Dollar has a handy infographic to avoid burnout. (You can also check out the Corporette guide to avoiding burnout.)
- WSJ’s The Juggle wonders if there are different rules at work for men and women. Meanwhile, The Careerist wonders if women are more ambitious because they’ve given up on finding a husband. Finally, The Atlantic wonders if Washington, D.C. particularly sucks for women.
- Lisa from Privilege shares nine war-weary requirements for doing a good job. On the other end of things, Capitol Hill Style rounds up a few common mistakes young employees make.
- You should never lie in an interview — but Savvy Sugar looks at four common lies you especially should never tell.
- Above the Law advises how to survive and thrive in business meetings.
- Finally, if you’re thinking of remaining childless by choice, check out The Childless by Choice Project — looks like an interesting resource. (Hat tip to MoreWorth.)
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!