Liking these posts? Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest.
- This Buzzfeed article was hilarious: 26 things Hillary Clinton thinks about you.
- Harvard Business Review advises how to change your job if you don’t like it (without quitting).
- An Oprah.com article on CNN advises what to wear to an interview (and quotes me!)
- Lifehacker tells us how to prepare for a presentation.
- The Jane Dough summarizes a new study that talks about the dangers of working while pregnant.
- Savvy Sugar suggests ways to make every morning more productive. (Here are my best tips for taking advantage of early morning.)
- Oh! I keep forgetting to announce this. I was going through old posts and remembering how I did an hour-long chat with Lucky readers last summer and thinking I ought to do that more regularly here. So let’s have a Facebook chat next Thursday at 1PM Eastern.
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!