|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- Should You Accept a Job Offer On the Spot?
- Leather and the Office
- How to Handle a Bad/Lazy/Disrespectful Secretary
- The Perfect Plus-Sized Blazer (guest post from Kathryn Rubino)
- Should You List Your Greek Affiliations On Your Resume?
- How to Select Stylish Eyewear (guest post from Angie Cox of You Look Fab)
- The Best Notebooks
- How To Budget If You Go Back to School (guest post from Ying Ying Li of The Ying-a-Ling)
Two years ago…
- What is Your Best Interview Advice? (open thread)
- How to Get Your Resume Noticed
- Are Patent Leather Accessories Conservative Enough?
- Professional, Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
- Hats and the Professional Woman
Three years ago…
- What does your tote bag say about you?
- Interviewing Tip: The Old Mirror Trick (and we didn’t say it at the time, but trust us — this interviewing tip was inspired by a true story)
- What To Do When You Accidentally Ask Everyone You Know to “Link In” With You
Four years ago…