Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest.
- The Guardian looks at how designers are changing what we wear to work. Meanwhile, YouLookFab gives the insider look on when is the best time to do some shopping, and Savvy Sugar figures out the best sales to watch for on Labor Day. (Ooh, Racked also looks at which sales to keep an eye out for.)
– ExtraPetite wonders whether you can wear designer looks to the office (something we’ve talked about as well!).
– Road Warriorette goes back to the basics for business travel, while Capitol Hill Style focuses on how to recover. In semi-related news, the NYT asks flight attendants which are the best shoes for travel.
– Real Simple suggests some ways to get a cheaper manicure, and xoJane rounds up the best nude polishes for brown skin.
– Above the Law has an interesting series on women’s issues in Big Law, and The Careerist writes about job hunting while pregnant (here‘s the Corporette take).
– In an article that enraged Corporette commenters, The Grindstone has an article about women who went to business school to find husbands.
– The WSJ investigates different apps to help you manage your money (and different apps to help you compare prices).
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!