Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest.
- NPR illustrates the difference between a $99 suit and a $5K suit; meanwhile the NYT wonders what a $4K suit is really worth. They’re both talking about men’s suits, but I think there are lessons to be learned for all of us as well.
- Une femme d’un certain age and Lisa from Privilege both posted about what women over 30 should wear for an interview for non-suit industries.
- YouLookFab ponders the three wardrobe capsules that most women need.
- Lifehacker tells you how to give negative feedback, while Ask a Manager advises how to handle a boss who treats you like a personal assistant.
- Above the Law has an opinion piece from an anonymous BigLaw partner talking about how he pitches differently to female in-house counsel. Meanwhile, Forbes Woman wonders whether Sheryl Sandberg’s forthcoming book will really be that helpful to career women.
- Savvy Sugar looks at ways to cure chronic procrastination. I know, I know: you’ll read it later.