Do note that today is the last day for J.Crew’s sale — take an extra 30% off all orders, plus free shipping on $100+, with code CELEBRATE. Combined with other sales already going on the site, this means some classic wear-to-work clothes (and reader favorites) come to some really affordable prices:
- A lot of the Super 120s suiting is marked down — for example, get a beige or royal blue 1035 jacket for $131 (originally $230, then on sale for $188) or a matching beige Hutton trouser in super 120s for $82.60 (was $148, then marked to $118)
- the No.2 pencil skirt was $118, now comes as low as $70ish
- the Memo Dress was $188, but select colors now come down to $70ish
- A lot of pants are really affordable, including the Minnie Pant (was $118, select colors come to $56 after code)
- Some of the Collection Cashmere comes under $100, like this v-neck sweater — was $188, then marked to $140, about $98 after code…
- even some of the Liberty Print shirts are marked down — were $150, then on sale for $115, but after the code they come down to $80
Readers, which are your favorite J.Crew pieces? Have you gotten any amazing deals recently?