Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest.
- SheFinds wonders if blazers are still cool. (I must admit, I’ve never thought of blazers as a “trend.”) Meanwhile, YouLookFab has some tips for how a blazer should fit.
- Extra Petite shows us how to stop the rotating skirt (and how to keep shirts tucked). Meanwhile, Shopping’s My Cardio hunts for the best black leggings.
- Already Pretty rounds up style resources for older women. Ain’t No Mom Jeans advises how to do nail that pesky “dressy-casual” look.
- The Careerist clues us in to a new trend: BigLaw firms employing in-house career coaches. Hiring Partner’s Office (back from a looong hiatus) waxes poetic on the importance of a great attitude (and what makes a great associate in both big and small firms).
- Ask a Manager ponders when to ask for forgiveness (instead of permission).
- If spelling and typos are a problem for you, Savvy Sugar has a cheat sheet with some memory tricks for commonly misspelled words.
- WSJ’s The Juggle wonders what the secret is to preserving old friendships.
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!