|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- How to Interview with Friends
- The Professional Implications of “Bitchface”
- How to React When Presented with a “Gentlemanly” Limp Handshake
- Can You Wear Bare Legs On Warm Days in “Winter”?
- What Are Your Favorite Magazines?
Two years ago…
- What Colors Should You Avoid Wearing with a Gray Suit?
- How to Keep Track of Your Time (Whether For Your Boss Or Yourself)
- How to Tell a Coworker They Smell Bad
- Kat’s Tips for Internet Shopping
Three years ago…*
- A Stranger With a Wardrobe Problem: What’s Your Move?
- Is It Wrong to Date at the Office?
- How to Stay Warm in the Winter and Still Look Professional
- 19 Tips to Save Time Around the House
- “You Dress Too Well” — Compliment or Criticism?
Four years ago…*
- Suits for Tall Girls
- Suits for Short/Petite Girls
- Suits for When You’re Expecting
- Poll: How High of a Heel is Too High?
- The Corporette Guide to Dating
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)