Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest.
- YouLookFab tells you how to prevent trouser whiskering (and has some interesting thoughts on the new “baggy trouser” we’re seeing everywhere right now).
- Have you had some eyebrow-related drama lately? SheFinds advises how to get back to your natural brow.
- Ask a Manger ponders what to do when your “mentor” won’t answer your emails. (We kind of covered this in our post about what to do when your mentor is bitchy to you.)
- LevoLeague wonders whether advising your friends to “ask for more money” is the new “you’re too good for him.” In romance news, ForbesWoman has five little rules for you if you’re considering an office romance (see our old post on dating at the office too).
- Great article from Working Mother about how you should be in the “business of the business” if you want to be an executive (instead of a “support” role like finance, accounting, HR, marketing, etc). Meanwhile, Lifehacker notes that you need a “magical attitude” as much as quality work to get ahead. And, over at POPSUGAR Smart Living (formerly Savvy Sugar), they suggest you pretend you got laid off to advance your career.
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!