Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest.
- Refinery29 has some suggestions for “interview outfits.” (Here’s our take on the best interview suits.)
- Capitol Hill Style rounds up her top stores for finding affordable blazers.
- SheFinds rounds up five ways to do “high-end couponing.”
- WSJ’s The Juggle reports on a study that shows working mothers’ stress levels are through the roof — thanks to the fact that they have to battle a stereotype that they’re not engaged. Meanwhile, Meghan Casserly over at Forbes Woman wonders if LinkedIn is the “new dating hotspot” (and if creepy messages are a sign of things to come).
- Dot.complicated suggests seven “digital crimes” career women make. (FWIW, I’m not sure I agree with any of these unless your job requires you to use social media — what do you guys think?)
- Learnvest (via PopSugar Living) tells you how to find a financial planner.
- Over-caffeinated? Lifehacker says to eat a banana.
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!