|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- How to Make New Friends After Law School (and Network)
- Salary or Title: Which Is More Important To You?
- When You Compete With Friends for Jobs
- The Chatty Boss
- Tax Savvy Investments: 529s, HSAs, and More
- Should You Sign a Pre-Nup?
Two years ago…
- How to Resign Gracefully
- Dating Someone With Less Money (or More Time)
- What to Wear Beneath a Suit Jacket
- How to Look Professional (Without Looking Like You Think You’re In Charge)
- Surprise Basics for Women’s Workwear (this was a great discussion!)
- Dressing Professionally With a Cast
Three years ago…*
- Should Your Interviewer Get A Thank You Email or Letter?
- How to Keep Wrap Dresses Closed
- Lunchtime Workouts – Yay or Nay?
- Ergonomics for the Office
- Can You Be Friends With Your Secretary?
- How to Travel for Business
Four years ago…*
- What to Wear When You’re Laid Off and Looking
- Appropriate Bags for Summer Associates
- Makeup Review: L’Oreal Infallible Lip
- Poll: Are All Sheer Fabrics Bad for the Office?
- What the Heck is Semi-Formal Attire?
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)