|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- Tales from the Wallet: Automatic Investing
- Professional Watches for Women
- When “Conservative” Is the Wrong Interview Look
- Staying Warm in the Subzero Office
- Cuffed Pants: Yea or Nay?
- Older Women and Long Hair
Two years ago…
- How to Become a Leader
- “Comfortable Casual” for a Heat Wave
- Is Curly Hair Professional? (corollary: you may want to check out our Coffee Break conversation on Goody’s Spin Pins)
- Getting a New Job — For Your Same Company
- The Best Apps for Androids
- Bonus for all the recent JDs prepping for their bar exam: Kat’s Bar Exam Memories
Three years ago…
- How to Recover from a Professional Mistake
- Can You Give Unsolicited Fashion Advice to Interns?
- Revamping Your Entire Business Wardrobe
- Planning Your First Business Trip
- The Runner’s Accessory: RoadID
Four years ago…*
- A reader wondered what color shoes she could wear — other than black.
- We offered some ideas on how to wear long necklaces.
- How to Look Professional and Cover My Bug Bitten Legs?
- Poll of the Week: Should Anyone Wear an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini To An Office Function?
Five years ago…*
- 10 Things About… Trying to Diet While Working a Corporate Gig
- The Hunt: Laptop Sleeves
- Tool of the Trade: Shop It To Me
- 360 Review: Rachel Menken of Mad Men
- Corporette 101: Always Clean Matching Items Together
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)