Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- SheFinds tells you why your hair sucks this summer, while Capitol Hill Style ponders perms.
- Fine Young Gentleman has some helpful tips (for anyone) on how to beat the heat in a suit.
- Sally at Already Pretty rethinks what “flattering” clothing means (and introduces me to the F*ck Flattering movement).
- Scientific American has an interesting guest blog with one of Harvard’s youngest faculty members advising women on work/life balance (lots of great tips, even if you’re not interested in becoming an academic). In a similar vein, The Careerist features an interesting guest poster: a young BigLaw associate with three children under age 7, arguing in favor of getting pregnant in your mid-20s.
- POPSUGAR Smart Living tells you how to politely ask for a job referral.
- Ask a Manager advises someone whose friend is saying inappropriate things via their work email addresses.
- Inc. has five tips for getting a productive night’s sleep.
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!