I, for one, am always overwhelmed by Zappos clearance sales. Love the site, love the free shipping/free returns (and super long policy), but they put so much stuff on clearance that it’s a bit like drinking from the fire hose. So I thought I’d look to see what’s on deep discount, and what’s new to the sale (and, of course, round up a few particular picks)…
What’s on deep discount (50%+)
- Designer shoes! Stuart Weitzman, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Maison Martin Margiela, and Robert Clergerie
- Designer duds: Kate Spade, Calvin Klein, DSquared, Vivienne Westwood, Yohji Yamamoto, Z Spoke Zac Posen
- Great deals on Samsonite luggage (marked from $600ish down to $250ish), as well as reader favorite Travelpro and Delsey (a brand I’m unfamiliar with but has cute colors).
- I don’t normally think of Zappos as the place to buy pots and pans, but you can get some deep discounts on Calphalon and All-Clad, particularly cookware sets (great if you’re just setting up a new apartment, all you recent grads)
- There are also some great deals on good knife sets, such as from J.A. Henckels and Wusthof.