Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- Hooray! SheFinds notes that the wedge sneaker is on its way out. On its way in: slip-on sneakers.
- The Little Pink Book rounds up four internal barriers that might be holding you back.
- I guest posted over at Above the Law on how to end your summer internship on a high note.
- A Brewing Thought advises on how to ask for an introduction (very similar to our discussion on how to help friends professionally).
- Ask a Manager ponders how to be more comfortable in work situations.
- POPSUGAR Smart Living has a cool tutorial on how to make your own travel packets. (Or you could just do what I do: put lotions and liquids in contact lens cases for travel.)
- Not that ANY of us are EVER like this, but: HuffPo has suggestions for “10 ways to deal with me when I’m being a bitch.”
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!