|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- How to Rock Your Telephone Interview
- Poll: Are Ankle-Length Pants Appropriate for Work?
- How to Announce Your Pregnancy at Work
- Tales from the Wallet: How to Manage Many Financial Accounts
- Which Cleaning Routines Work If You’re Too Busy To Clean?
- 360 Fashion Review: MacKenzie McHale of The Newsroom (guest poster Emily-Ward Dickinson of Mock-Off)
Two years ago…
- On Keeping Your Work Life Separate
- How to Handle Awkward Questions at the Office
- The Best Shoes for Commuting (guest poster Kai Falkenberg)
- Which “Rules” Should You Break?
- The Best Fashionable Business Dresses (guest poster Yuli Ziv)
- Power Dressing – For Yourself (guest poster Sally McGraw of Already Pretty)
Three years ago…
- What to Wear to an Informal Interview
- When to Show Personality — and When to Play it Safe (guest post from Siouxsie Law)
- Must You Wear a Belt If Pants Have Loops?
- How to Accessorize Without Jewelry
- Tech Review: Kat’s New Netbook
- Would You Wear a Peep-Toe Bootie To The Office?
Four years ago…*
- How to Wear Brooches
- How to Look Professional if You’re Suffering from a Visible Medical Condition
- What are the Best Hair Cuts for Professional Women?
- Professional Conferences — and Clothes
Five years ago…*
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)