Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- SheFinds tells you how to find your perfect foundation shade (with science!).
- Levo League ponders how to make your staple pieces cool again (and quotes me).
- Ashe at Already Pretty has some good advice on how to dress a changing body, which we’ve also talked about here.
- Lifehacker helps you build a career worth having. Meanwhile, Forbes rounds up some grammatical errors that might be hurting you professionally.
- The Careerist reviews some new salary negotiation advice for women from the ABA.
- Wow: Ask a Manager (via US News) describes the worst interviewer stories she’s heard.
- The New York Times has a long story about how the opt-out generation wants back in.
- Road Warriorette has a nice discussion on traveling for work, often, and being away from her new baby.
- Greedy Associates tells you how to make a vacation actually happen.
- Daily Worth (via POPSUGAR Smart Living) tells you why you’re not rich yet.
- Inc. has a way to instantly boost your mood.
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!