Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- Well, well: SheFinds tells you which of your favorite hair products may have a drugstore dupe. Meanwhile, Pretty Shiny Sparkly has a guide to the shelf life of different beauty products.
- The Wall Street Journal heralds the return of the power suit.
- Forbes lists the top ten signs that you might be an imposter at work. The Daily Muse (which now has professional development classes) has a guide to “super easy” ways to get more involved at work.
- POPSUGAR Smart Living helps you destress.
- I’m personally bookmarking this article to come back to, so I thought I’d pass it along as well — Apartment Therapy has a nice roundup of YouTube personal trainers and apps.
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!