While rounding up the TON of good Labor Day sales going on right now, I noticed thatNordstrom’s shoe clearance features so. many. brands that readers have sworn by in our Guide to Comfortable Heels that it’s crazy…
- Pricey(ish — because of the sale they’re mostly under $250): Anyi Lu, Stuart Weitzman, LK Bennett, Cole Haan, Kate Spade New York,
- Midrange: Ivanka Trump, Delman, Sofft,
- Particularly Great Boot Selection: Aquatalia, Frye
- Particularly Great Flat Selection: Attilio Giusti Leombruni, Naya,
- Trendier Brands: Sam Edelman, Via Spiga, Ash, Miz Mooz,
- Brands Known for Comfort: Geox, Earthies, Munro, Romika,
The biggest bucket on the Nordstrom sale is, of course, the shoes under $100 (almost 1500 items) — so I thought I’d round up some of the top-rated shoes (both for the office, weekend and beyond). We have:
1. The Halogen Bianca wedge — six colors, 31 positive reviews (4 stars), was $119.95, now $80.36 (33% off).
2. Ivanka Trump Candice Pump — 21 positive reviews (4.5 stars); three colors (know your office policy re: peep toes!). Was $119.95, now marked to $80.36 (33% off).
3. Seychelles Turning Point Sandal – three colors, lucky sizes — I think it would work well with tights or on its own for a more casual office (but know your office); 5 positive reviews. Was $79.95, now marked to $53.56.
4. Hinge ‘Fraser’ Oxford – 14 positive reviews, almost 5 stars — two colors — was $79.95 now $53.56. I think it could look cute with cropped skinny pants or as a flats-with-a-dress look, but both are more casual.
5. Sperry Top-Sider Lynbrook Sandal — 27 mostly positive reviews (4 stars), 3 colors, LOTS of sizes. Was $94.95 now $63.61 (33% off). Cute for the weekend.
6. Julianne Hough for Sole Society ‘Addy’ Flat — lots of colors, lots of positive reviews across three product pages, and lots of sizes left. Some colors were $49.95, now marked to $33.46 (33% off); other basic colors are still full price.
Readers, what are your favorites from the Nordstrom shoe clearance sale?