I, for one, am always overwhelmed by Zappos clearance sales. Love the site, love the free shipping/free returns (and super long policy), but they put so much stuff on clearance that it’s a bit like drinking from the fire hose. So I thought I’d look to see what’s on deep discount, and what’s new to the sale (and, of course, round up a few particular picks)…
What’s on deep discount (50%+)
- Designer shoes! Stuart Weitzman, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Maison Martin Margiela, and Robert Clergerie
- Designer duds: Kate Spade, Calvin Klein, DSquared, Vivienne Westwood, Yohji Yamamoto, Z Spoke Zac Posen
- Great deals on Samsonite luggage (marked from $600ish down to $250ish), as well as reader favorite Travelpro and Delsey (a brand I’m unfamiliar with but has cute colors).
- I don’t normally think of Zappos as the place to buy pots and pans, but you can get some deep discounts on Calphalon and All-Clad, particularly cookware sets (great if you’re just setting up a new apartment, all you recent grads)
- There are also some great deals on good knife sets, such as from J.A. Henckels and Wusthof.
What’s new to the sale section:
- Tons of KORS shoes (lots below $150!) and Kate Spade bags
- Office-friendly clothes from Elie Tahari, Kate Spade, MICHAEL Michael Kors, Bailey 44, and BCBGMaxAzria
Here are a few pieces making me drool…
- Stuart Weitzman Easily Pump — was $345 now $149 (pictured above)
- Highly rated flats from KORS Michael Kors, Odell — were $265 now $138 (tons of colors)
- Samsonite Hyperspace 21.5″ Carry On Spinner – was $400 now $179
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 8-Piece Set Calphalon Unison Nonstick 8-Piece Set – was $850 now $499
- a great little black dress, Z Spoke ZAC POSEN ZS-01-5020-12 — was $490 now $244.99
Readers, have you combed through Zappos’ clearance sale? What did you get?