Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- YouLookFab shows a bunch of ways to break a suit up and wear it as separates.
- SheFinds tells you the most trendy nail colors to try for Fall 2013. (I highly recommend keeping them on your toes only if you’re starting a new job; check out our last poll on nail colors at work.)
- Levo League tells you why you should structure your workday like your former high school schedule.
- POPSUGAR Smart Living ponders whether standing desks are the only way to go, and Wirecutter tests a bunch.
- For all you mamas-to-be: Sally at Already Pretty rounds up some great pregnancy style blogs, and talks in general about body image during pregnancy. (I’ll add two to her list: Work That Bump, started by a Corporette reader, and The Pregnant Fashionista, who has written about how to buy a good suit while pregnant. And of course, we’ve talked about looking professional while pregnant here, too.)
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!