Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- The Tailoring Alterations You Request Most Often
- How to Avoid Ironing
- What to Wear to Pump at Work
- How to Network at Conferences
- Tales From the Wallet: Little Changes to Save More Money
- The Best eBay Shopping Tips
Two years ago…
- What Professional Clothes Do You Buy Again and Again?
- Tell Us About the Most Stylish Professional Woman You Know
- The Top Five Things You’ll Miss About Corporate Life (guest post by Lisa of Privilege)
- Wardrobe Malfunctions at the Office (guest post by Kai Falkenberg)
- How to Get Your Boss to Delegate (guest post by Jodi Glickman of Great on the Job)
- Are Lash Extensions Professional Enough? (guest post by Amber Katz of Beauty Blogging Junkie)
Three years ago…
- Religious Jewelry and the Office
- The Busy Woman’s Guide to Saving Money on Lunch
- How Do YOU Organize Your Closet?
- Corporette Review: CitySlips Ballet Flats
Four years ago…
- Which Sunglasses are Best?
- Can You Wear Vintage To The Office?
- Are Very High Heels Inappropriate for the Office?
- DC Gala: What to Wear?
Five years ago…
- 5 Things to Look for in a Nail Salon… Near Your Office
- How Short is Too Short for a Skirt Hem? The Poll and the Results
- Office Staples: Clothing Edition
- Can You Wear Cropped Pants to a Conservative Office?
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)