Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- Capitol Hill Style ponders what to wear for informal interviews (which we’ve also talked about here and here).
- YouLookFab breaks down the differences between the semi- and faux-tuck.
- SheFinds studies the different at-home try-on services, from glasses to t-shirts to engagement rings (whaa?).
- A guest poster at The Careerist has some pretty awesome advice for new associates that I think is great for all workers in general. Meanwhile, Forbes tells you which office personas to avoid.
- Levo League teaches you ten simple ways to tweak your body language.
- POPSUGAR Smart Living lists six things for career women to do this fall.
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!