Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- The New York Times covers the continuing popularity of elaborate braided ‘dos. (We’ve discussed the most work-appropriate braids before.)
- Jezebel shares the news that Christian Louboutin’s added a range of colors for “nude” heels now — well done.
- SheFinds rounds up 20 “It” bags from the past 70 years or so. (I’m surprised Balenciaga didn’t make the cut.)
- Bored with golf and drinks after work? Levo League ponders six new interesting places to meet with clients and coworkers.
- Funny, funny: HuffPo has the link to a feminist beauty tutorial. Also amusing: Above the Law looks at the fine print at Chipotle.
- POPSUGAR Smart Living asks a start-up founder for his best productivity hacks.
- Also: The New York Times is collecting business advice for young women.
In Corporette news, don’t forget to sign up for the RocksBox giveaway!
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!