|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- Is “Boring” More Productive? Variety Vs. Routine
- Networking at Alumni Events
- When Do You Stop Dating Someone?
- And The Best Rewards Credit Cards Are…
- How to Keep Your Feet Warm at the Office
- Easy Weeknight Dinners
Two years ago…
- When You Work with Sexist Pigs
- Preparing for the Chance Meeting with the VIP (by guest poster Belle from Capitol Hill Style)
- How to Control Stress-Related Eating
- How to Get Rid of Old Nicknames
Three years ago…
- Looking Professional in C-C-Cold Weather
- Halloween Costumes and the Office
- What’s YOUR Undereye Routine?
- What Makes A Sweater Appropriate For the Office?
- How to Mix Textures and Patterns
Four years ago…*
- How to Get Great Deals on Clothes
- Bare Feet, Pumps, and Toe Cleavage: What’s Acceptable?
- Lunch at One’s Desk
- My Coworker Has MY Suit!
- What to Wear to the Grad School Reunion?
Five years ago…*
- Are Patterned Tights Appropriate For Professional Women?
- Office Staples: Healthy Food Stuffs
- Our Favorite Dry Shampoos
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)