Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- Levo League tells you the dos and don’ts of Halloween for the office (which we’ve also talked about here). (Ladies, are you dressing up this year?)
- SheFinds breaks down “the jacket meter” for you, and tells you which jacket to wear for which temperature.
- Capitol Hill Style lists her top five dresses for every working woman.
- Slate had an interesting article about women breadwinners, with survey results from many couples where the woman makes more.
- The Harvard Business Review had an article I found helpful: personal branding for introverts.
- How do you recover from an “interview oops”? POPSUGAR Smart Living ponders.
- Bankers — The Careerist tells you you don’t have to work so hard. Meanwhile, lawyers — are you bored at the office? Above the Law tells you seven ways to pass the time while working at a law firm.
- Do you use Chrome — and do you hate having your favorite shows spoiled just by browsing the Internet? Lifehacker tells you about a new Chrome plugin called “Unspoiler.”
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!