Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- SheFinds tells you how to look good when you have a cold. (I’ll admit, this isn’t high on my list of priorities — to me the bigger challenge has always been looking good the day after the work all-nighter).
- Levo League tells you how to network while still employed.
- Above the Law shares a fun Clifford Chance memo to their women attorneys, offering tips such as don’t giggle, don’t show cleavage, and “think Lauren Bacall, not Marilyn Monroe.” Meanwhile, The Careerist ponders whether rainmakers can have work/life balance.
- Ask a Manager (via Intuit’s Fast Track blog) says managers can’t be friends with their subordinates.
- Daily Worth reviews personal time trackers, something we’ve talked about here as well.
- POPSUGAR Smart Living gives you four personal finance tips — if you’re forgetful.
- Ever wondered which American state was the best fit for your personality? This fun quiz from TIME has been all over the Interwebs lately so I thought I’d share. (I took the abbreviated version and got New Mexico — who knew?)
Also, don’t forget:
- Enter the ShoeMint/Corporette giveaway, and get the chance to win a free ShoeMint credit!
- Enter the OPEN Forum/Corporette giveaway, and get the chance to win a free pair of Warby Parker eyeglasses!
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!