|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.|
One year ago…
- How to Wear a Brooch
- Which Luxury Totes Are Best for Work?
- How to Ask for a Raise
- Party-Appropriate Conversation Topics
- The Best Personal Style Blogs for Workwear
- Seasonal Must-Have: Velvet Blazer
Two years ago…
- Which Are the Best Sample Sale/Flash Sale Sites for Workwear?
- How to Discourage Chatty Coworkers
- My Trick for Holiday Shopping From Afar
- Know Your Metals: How to Buy Jewelry Without Getting Fleeced
- How Messy Can Your Office Be?
- How to Look Professional While Biking to Work
Three years ago…
- Looking Young — or Acting Young?
- Personal Phone Calls and the Office
- How Often Do You Shower?
- Kat’s Visit to TJ Maxx HQ
- Personal Shopper vs. Personal Stylist: What’s the Difference?
Four years ago…*
- How Much Do You Save?
- The Corporette Gift Guide
- Tool of the Trade: Use a Business Card to Organize Your Necklaces
- How To Hem Your Pants for Commuting in Flats
- The Best Business Card Cases
Five years ago…*
- The Tricky Waters of Holiday Cards
- Are Patterned Tights Professional? The Poll and the Results
- Can You Rock a Vintage Look at a Conservative Office?
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)