Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest or Instagram.
- Love the combos of navy-peach-brown that Angie at YouLookFab put together.
- Refinery29 gathers up a slew of work outfits.
- Old(ish) post, but Barking Dog Shoes rounded up some heels with good arch support.
- The WSJ looked at the new trend of personality-but-everyday jewelry. Over at Already Pretty, Sally rounds up her everyday makeup look (and talks about how to get into makeup as an adult).
- SheFinds tells you what to do with all that nail polish now that the intricate nail art trend of 2013 is dead/dying.
- Racked notes that Loehmann’s is going out of business – you have until March to shop the sales, ladies!
- The Daily Muse rounds up interview secrets “we’ve never heard.” Meanwhile, this is an old post but a great one: Ask a Manager talks about what to say when you’re negotiating salary.
- POPSUGAR Smart Living brainstorms 50 moves to make at work this year, big and small.
- Rule #1: Be nice to your secretary. Rule #2: Don’t trash your secretary publicly on Facebook — people were appalled recently when someone wrote to an advice columnist about her cousin’s FB posts; the ABA Journal noted that one law firm partner even wrote in suggesting the comments were actionable and could get the cousin fired. Also for the lawyers: Above the Law rounds up five ways to get cheap CLEs. (Strangely, they don’t mention PLI’s free on-demand CLEs.)
- Business Insider lists four ways couples can protect their finances when they move in together.
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!