|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.|
One year ago…
- Repeating Outfits at Work
- How to Buy Designer Suits – Without Looking Old
- Business Casual Without Being Overdressed
- The Professional White Shirt (That Isn’t a Blouse or Tee)
- Which Are Your LEAST Comfortable Heels?
- How to Ward Off a Cold
- Birthday Routines
Two years ago…
- Work-Appropriate Up-Dos to Try
- How to Battle Burnout
- Is My Boss Holding Me Back Because I’m Too Good?
- Why Sheer Blouses and The Office Don’t Mix
- What’s Your Favorite Calendar/Planner?
- The Sick Coworker You Don’t Know Well
Three years ago…
- Wow – The Corporette Guide to Comfortable Heels launched three years ago! It’s been freshly updated for January 2014. Any new finds for very comfortable shoes, ladies? Please leave ‘em as comments on the Guide’s page.
- How to Make a New Habit Stick
- How to Wear a Pinstriped Suit
- The Problem with Gender Neutral Names
Four years ago…*
- An Ode to the Crockpot (a Busy Woman’s Savior)
- What Makeup to Wear While Interviewing
- Tool of the Trade: PDF Factory
- When Should She Give Up and Buy a Larger Size?
Five years ago…*
- Can a Basic Black Suit Be Found For Under $200?
- Personalizing an Office
- Pearl Necklaces and Younger Women
- Poll: You’ve Kept Your Job, But How to Handle Your Colleagues Who Didn’t?
*N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)