|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- How to Wear Ankle-Length Pants to Work
- Your First Day on the Job: How to Make it Great
- Dealing with a Bullying Boss
- Using Last Names When Addressing Colleagues
- Controlling Your Spending
Two years ago…
- How to Make the Most of Your Productive Times
- Backhanded Compliments at the Office
- Asking the Adjunct Professor For Help Networking
- What to Wear to Officiate a Wedding
- Should You Bring a Brag Book to Interviews?
Three years ago…
- What to Wear to a Tropical Conference
- The Corporette Guide to The Best Layering Tops
- How to Stay Productive During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
- What to Pack in Your Office Gym Bag (and What to Wear to Work Out With Coworkers)
- Where to Stash Your Emergency Fund Money
- What Shoes Are Off Limits For Your Office?
Four years ago…*
- How to Enjoy Your Vacation (and Leave Work Behind!)
- What Color Is Your Power Lipstick?
- How to Be a Great Worker
- False Eyelashes — and the Office?
- The Corporette Guide to Minimizing Wear and Tear on Heels
Five years ago…*
- What Jewelry Do You Wear to the Office?
- How Seriously Do You Have to Take the “Dry Clean Only” Warning?
- How Doable is the Untucked Shirt with Jacket?
- What to Wear to a Sailing Event in Mid-May?
*N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)