Hi guys — our survey is still open and you’re still welcome to enter the giveaway (through June 24!) but I just thought I’d round up a few interim results (with more than 2000 readers taking the survey!). If these answers don’t sound like you and you haven’t taken the survey yet, please do so to make sure your voice is heard!
- Age: 33% of you are 28-32, with 26% of you being 33-37.
- Relationships: 60% of you are married, 18% in a relationship, and 18% single.
- Kiddos: 44% of you don’t have any children yet, and 20% don’t plan to have any.
- Salary: 45% of you make at least 6 figures.
- Degrees: 45% of you have JDs, and 8% of you have MBAs.
- Career: 41% of you say you’ve been working 3-8 years in the same career.
- Office environment: 57% of you said you worked in a “business casual” environment, with 30% saying “business conservative” and 20% saying “California business.”
48% of you have your own office, while 27% work in a cubicle or other shared office space.