We’ve already rounded up my picks for workwear from the big Nordstrom sale, but there are still so many great shoes, bags, and accessories to be had — so I thought I’d round up a few of the things I’m drooling over.
So many great shoes, you guys.
- Børn ‘Masia’ Flats. Now $59 (was $89). Three colors.
- Louise et Cie ‘Hermosah’ Pump. Are these not a beautiful shade of brown? (“Truffle.”) They’re $70.77 (were $117).
- Sam Edelman ‘Odelia’ Pointy Toe Mule Pump. Lots of great shoes from Sam Edelman in the sale, including Hall of Famers like the Penny boot and the Okala pump. I like these mules — they were $130, now $80. Five colors.
- Joe’s ‘Pete’ Pointy Toe Pump. There’s a reader-submitted picture that sold me on these pumps — they just look super hot. They’re $89 (were $135). I believe a bunch of colors just came back in stock — they’re now in black, white, beige, and “sage teal.”
- Corso Como ‘Del’ Pump. This brand just doesn’t work for my feet, but I’ve often heard the Del pump referred to as the Holy Grail pump for workwear. Beige and black, both $98 (down from $130).