Brooks Brothers has started their Veterans Day Sale early and is offering up to 70% off prices through November 11 — exclusively online. Their higher end line, Black Fleece is also marked up to 50% off, and there are some great deals to be had in the contemporary/fun line, Red Fleece (lots below $50). There are a ton of great buys, so I thought I’d make a few notes:
- Non-iron shirts – tons for $39 — the one above, Non-Iron Tailored Fit Thin Wide Stripe Dress Shirt, was $98.50, now $39.40
- Handbags — oh, the handbags are pretty and the prices are good (lots marked $500+ down to below $200). Below: the Quilted Calfskin Barrel Bag (available in red and grey), was $598, now $179.
- Basics — lots of nice basics, such as this wool/silk pencil skirt below: Wool and Silk Pencil Skirt, was $248, now $99.20., sizes 6-16 still left.
- Sweaters — I’ve seen better prices on their cashmere, to be honest, but their merino wool still looks like a great buy — I love the braided details and the buttons on the one below, Braided Neckline Merino Wool Sweater, was $148 now $59, available in khaki, blue, pink, and deep orchid
- Shoes — BB shoes are reader favorites (see more in our Guide to Comfortable Heels) and there are a ton of cute heels on sale for under $100. Below: the Captoe Pumps (available in black and grey) were $268, but are now marked to $80.40. (I’m really tempted by the $400 boots now marked to $120. Hmmn…)
- There are also a few great pieces in the suiting sale — this beige birdseye suit is now 60% off.