Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- The Wall Street Journal reports on the trend of designers cutting the department-store middlemen and selling directly to customers online.
- Kat recently spoke with LJNRadio about dressing fashionably while keeping your style professional.
- Think you need to wear a bra? The Huffington Post shares a French study that says you don’t. (Hmm…)
- What if you weren’t expected to check work email on vacation? What if the emails sent to you on vacation actually disappeared? We hope this New York Times story inspires some employers.
- Coffee + nap = coffee nap? Vox explains how this might be a much better idea than it sounds.
- Slate talks to former Facebook staffer Susan Johnson, founder of Women.com, a women-only social network (currently in invite-only beta). Anyone tried it out yet?
- Tamron Hall of Today talks about the negative reactions often faced by women who don’t have kids, in response to Jennifer Aniston’s recent remarks on the subject.
- Slow Cooker from Scratch rounds up 20 recipes you can leave to cook all day while you’re at work, from pulled pork to chicken fajitas.
- PopSugar Smart Living shows you how to wash dry-clean-only clothes at home.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- Kat explained her method of organizing kids’ clothing (which some readers said could work for their own purchases).
- Check out her recent recs for moms and non-moms alike.