Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- New York magazine offers a peek at the J.Crew/CFDA collab (available June 3), while Racked brings news about the upcoming Eddie Borgo for Target collection (available July 12).
- The New York Times reports on NYC’s Nail Salon Day of Action, an outreach event prompted by the Times’ investigation into poor work conditions at nail salons.
- TechCrunch shares news of the end of PoachIt, mentions other services that have met the same end, and suggests a few alternatives.
- Bloomberg BNA looks at a survey performed by Harvard Law School’s Center on the Legal Profession — its findings included that, on average, women lawyers may work more hours than their male counterparts.
- New York magazine looks at a new survey that shows what happens to women’s C-suite aspirations as time goes on (h/t to The Broadsheet).
- Business Insider explains new research into the impact of the interviewing order of job-candidates.
- The Guardian wonders why many women hesitate to describe themselves as “entrepreneurs,” preferring terms like “business owners” or “founders.”
- Thought Catalog brings you the 16 Myers-Briggs personality types … and their worst nightmares.
- PopSugar Smart Living gives you tips on washing “dry clean only” clothes at home.
- For your Laugh of the Week: some helpful tips on going green.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…