Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Barneys’ The Window features seven stylish-but-comfortable shoes favored by its accessories team, like these Leopard-Print Haircalf Milly Pumps.
- Racked has your ’90s nostalgia moment for today: Delia’s is closing stores and filing for bankruptcy. Racked also takes a look at the regulation and impact of counterfeit and knockoff fashions.
- The Wall Street Journal’s At Work blog looks at data gathered from LinkedIn profiles to find out the most likely next jobs for people in certain careers. (There’s a search box on the page if you want to look into your possible future…)
- Forbes shares some stats about workplace gift-giving and tells you some of the weirdest gifts people have received from coworkers.
- DailyWorth shows you 10 myths about maternity leave in the U.S.
- New York magazine has an essay by a woman who came to realize that at 40, she would be just fine if she never has kids (and actually prefers it that way).
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about finding places to pump when you’re away from home and work.
- Kat shared some picks for moms and non-moms alike.