Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Interesting: SheFinds tells us about some new laundry sprays to extend the life of your clothes (without washing).
- You Look Fab rounds up four ways to update your style (similar to our discussions on how to avoid frump).
- Doing a closet cleanout? POPSUGAR Smart Living gives us steps to becoming clutter free, Buzzfeed tells us one woman’s story of how cleaning our her closet helped her embrace her body, and Already Pretty tells us how to manage a massive closet purge. (You may also want to read this old post on how to store out-of-season clothes.)
- The Washington Post looks at what neuroscience says about getting organized, and Ask a Manager reflects on what a messy desk says about your productivity.
- A Cup of Jo rounds up 15 career tips from smart women. Meanwhile, Forbes has a new ebook out called Their Roaring Thirties Brutally Honest Career Talk From Women Who Beat The Youth Trap — interesting!
- Greedy Associates ponders whether you should move in order to find a job. Meanwhile, Above the Law looks at stats for women partners.
- Fortune lists the 50 most powerful women in business, and Working Mother rounds up the list of 100 best companies.
- Road Warriorette has a great discussion on tipping hotel housekeepers.
- Girls Gone Strong‘s guest poster tells you the three biggest myths about fat burning for active women.