Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Fashionista has rounded up some vintage beauty ads and treatments that must be seen to be believed.
- StyleCaster put together a list of 10 bloggers who write about budget fashion.
- The Daily Beast reflects on plus-size fashion and the “plus-size” term itself. (If you’re interested, consider signing up for our new plus-size newsletter!)
- 99U gives you “7 pieces of wisdom” that can help your career.
- Bustle lists some common things that women deal with when working in offices of mostly men.
- Above the Law shares a letter that UVA law students wrote to the dean’s office criticizing an article the university published that featured two law students in the Miss Virginia beauty pageant.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We recommended several blogs and newsletters to read during pregnancy, and we talked about the best sippy cups and bottles.
- Kat shared some picks for moms and non-moms alike.