Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Fashionista explains the difference between BB, CC, and DD creams.
- The New York Post talks to the founders of a few new workwear brands, including MM.LaFleur (h/t to The Broadsheet).
- Fashionista interviews a NYC dermatologist who focuses his clinical work and research on people with darker skin tones.
- Racked reports that Kate Spade will expand to offer “bedding and bath products, furniture, fabric, wallpaper, and rugs” this spring.
- The Verge takes a close look at Ellen Pao v. Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (the Silicon Valley venture capital firm and a former partner).
- Fortune tells you which jobs have the biggest gender wage gaps.
- Marie Forleo gives advice on finding the courage to make changes and move ahead.
- The New York Observer has some excellent advice for people in their 30s (from people in their late 30s or older).
- Gretchen Rubin shares a short quiz to determine whether you are an upholder, a questioner, an obliger, or a rebel.
- Quartz lists 13 women who could take on the job of hosting The Daily Show (but one of their top candidates just snagged a job over at TBS, says The Verge).
- Well + Good explains the origin and meaning of tabata and how it relates to high intensity interval training.
Psst: Did you know Corporette has a newsletter for plus-size fashion? Sign up here!
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about cribs and sleepgear — and what to register.
- Kat shared some picks for moms and non-moms alike.