Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Fashionista explains how some retailers are rethinking their strategies for plus sizes/extended sizes.
- Racked takes a look at the growing field of fashion law.
- Above the Law reports on possible changes to public service loan forgiveness.
- The Boston Globe advises you on what to do when your new boss doesn’t like you.
- The Muse offers advice on how to follow up after a job interview.
- The New York Times looks into what has happened to the traditional workday lunch.
- The Wall Street Journal talks to people who found that quitting their jobs wasn’t as easy or as straightforward as they anticipated.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about breastfeeding as a Type A, overachieving woman.
- Kat shared some picks for moms and non-moms alike.