Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Real Simple rounds up the best new beauty products.
- Racked brings news that ModCloth has integrated its plus-size offerings with the rest of the site — no more separate section for those sizes.
- The New York Times looks into Handmade at Amazon — watch out, Etsy (maybe)
- The Wall Street Journal reports on a new study by LeanIn.org and McKinsey & Co. that looked into what holds women back at work.
- A Lawyer’s Life talks to Sara Moss, general counsel at Estée Lauder.
- Business Insider has tips for when you have to work after a night without sleep.
- Speaking of sleep, Quartz reports that women are more likely to suffer from insomnia than men — and genetics is to blame.
- Travelle rounds up some personal trainer apps.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
- We talked about about worknight dinner strategies.
- Kat shared some clothes for working moms, including some maternity basics and washable office clothes.