Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest.
- There’s kind of an awesome sketch on Huffington Post from Amy Schumer about how women need to learn to take a compliment. Sad but true.
- SheFinds rounds up the top ten most-wanted items of the season.
- Vivia Chen at The Careerist is having a whole series on women (and men) changing their names when they get married.
- Inc. reports on a new study that says sleep deprivation is just as bad for work as alcohol.
- POPSUGAR Smart Living looks at an old Steve Jobs email to learn how to negotiate like a pro.
P.S. In Corporette news: We may be doing some back-end upgrades (much needed, but also possibly fraught with some difficulties) this weekend. Wish us luck; here’s hoping the ship doesn’t go down (or stay down for long). <sigh>
Did we miss anything? Add ‘em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!