Like these posts? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook — this is the edited version of what we’re reading! (We also Tweet if we hear about a good sale through our CorporetteDeals Twitter feed.) You can also follow us on Pinterest and Instagram, or by our RSS feed.
- Refinery29 gives you advice on building outfits by matching two pieces at a time.
- The New York Times Well blog looks at high heels and their effects on our bodies (which start out as seemingly beneficial but, not surprisingly, end up not so great).
- Racked has summer shoe care tips.
- Lifehacker shares a tool to determine your career personality type — and Quartz talks about how your personality can affect your career success.
- The New York Times looks at the culture of overwork and its consequences, while Above the Law has a piece by Elie Mystal about what’s lost and gained with a decision to leave Biglaw.
- The Guardian reports on new research that seems to disprove the stereotype of “queen bee” behavior among women in senior management.
- The New York Times looks into the issue of what to do with frozen embryos that may no longer be needed by the individuals or couples who chose to preserve them.
- Here’s your Laugh of the Week from The Onion: FIFA’s helpful advice to players in the Women’s World Cup.
On CorporetteMoms Recently…