Happy International Women’s Day, ladies! I’m seeing a ton of good stories on social media and thought I’d open a thread up for folks to share their favorite stories of women trailblazers, whether in the news or stories of women you’d like to honor.
Part of the celebration is about women’s rights, specifically women’s right to vote, and more and more readers have been asking me for white suits in honor of this kind of thing. I thought I’d round up a few that I’m seeing in stores now. (There was no decision to focus on skirt suits — there just weren’t a lot of pants suits!)
Here are a few interesting links from today:
- About International Women’s Day [International Women’s Day site]
- Watch Live: International Women’s Day march in NYC [CNN]
- A $2.5 trillion asset manager just put a statue of a defiant girl in front of the Wall Street bull [Reuters]
- Stories of women entrepreneurs from around the world [She Means Business]
- IMDb Adds “F for Female” Rating to Over 21,000 Movies to Represent Women in Film [Vulture ]
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!