Looking for some of our best discussions and ideas on holiday workplace etiquette? You’ve come to the right place! Picture via Stencil.
General Holiday Workplace Etiquette
- Office Holiday Party Etiquette Tips
- Holidays, Vacations, and Office Etiquette
- Cupcakes and the Office — How to Say No to Sugary Treats (If You Want To) Without Making Your Coworkers Hate You
What to Wear to a Low-Key Office Holiday Party
- What to Wear to a Holiday Office Party
- A Roundup of Stylish Velvet Blazers: When You Want to Look Professional But Feel a Little Fancy
What to Wear to a Fancy Gala for Work (aka the Holiday Prom)
It can be tough to stay professional AND wear a gown — and the wrong gown can lead to some serious regrets.
Holiday Cards — And Coworkers
(HO HO Holy Batman Do I Have To Send One to Everyone?)
- Do You Send Holiday Cards to Friends and Colleagues?
- Etiquette Flash: Navigating the Tricky Waters of Holiday Cards
- Reader Mail: Which Co-Workers Get a Holiday Card?
Spend Spend Spend: Tipping and Giving During the Holidays
- What Are You Getting Your Assistant for the Holidays? (poll result)
- Holiday Tipping
- Should You Buy a Holiday Gift for Your Boss?
- Reader Mailbag: Hostess Gifts?
- Gift Guide: Personalized, Small Gifts for Your Assistant or Secretary
- How to Buy Jewelry for the Women in Your Life
- Gift Ideas (recent posts)
More Coworker Gift Ideas