These are some of our more recent plus-size picks — don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter!
This page was last updated March 2017.
Some classic pieces for plus-size workwear:
- Blazers: Vince Camuto, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Talbots, Sejour
- Suits: Talbots, Sejour
- Sheath dresses: Calvin Klein, Tahari (A-line), Eloquii, Tahari, Lands’ End Keyhole Sheath, Lands’ End Welt Pocket Dress, Karen Kane Cascade Dress
- Wrap dresses: Igigi, Kiyonna, Lirola (taking a break as of May 2016, here’s hoping she comes back)
- Blouses: NYDJ, Lands’ End, Nordstrom,
- Pants: Sejour,
- Skirts: Vince Camuto,
- Petite Plus clothes: Nordstrom, Talbots
- For splurges (or pieces to stalk or drool over), check out: Nordstrom (Classiques Entier), Saks (brands like Basler, Lafayette 148 New York, Marina Rinaldi, and Stizzoli) — you can also find these brands on sale at Last Call or Off Fifth. For interesting shops with high-end designers, check out German shop Navabi and US shop Catherine Scholze. (See our whole roundup of plus-size workwear stores here.)
Note also that in more recent Hunts (where we go on the hunt for a specific basic, like a solid colored sheath dress), we have been including picks for plus sizes, cusp sizes (16-18), and companies with options for custom sizes.