|Travel back in the Corporette time capsule… Here’s what was on our minds oh so many moons ago.
One year ago…
- Building a Wardrobe for Law School
- How to Change Makeup As You Age
- The Best and Most Useful Lists to Keep
- The Top Ten Things to Have at Your Desk
- Tales from the Wallet: The Best Personal Finance Books and Sites
- How to Support a Stay-at-Home Spouse
Two years ago…
- The Best Washable Pants for Work — and How to Wash Them
- Managing an Incompetent Boss
- Hormones! How to Fight The Crazy
- How to Dress Professionally With a “Bubble Butt”
- Can You Wear Scuffed Shoes to Work?
- Figuring Out Your Figure (book excerpt from Already Pretty)
Three years ago…
- When is the “Best” Time To Get Pregnant?
- How to Job Hunt In a Different City
- Transitioning from a Conservative Office to a More Casual One
- Which Are the Best Pens?
- Can You Wear Glasses For a Corporate Headshot?
- Why Everybody Should Have Business Cards
Four years ago…
- Networking When You’re Junior
- How to Recover from Burnout
- Summer Workouts: What’s Your Favorite?
- Professional-looking Vegan Shoes
- Ten Uses for Office Supplies In a Pinch
Five years ago…*
- How to Wear Scarves
- Corporette 101: Pant Hemlines
- How Far in Advance Do You Plan Your Outfits? (Poll)
- The Best Antiperspirants/Deodorants to Wear with a Suit
Six years ago…*
- 360 Review: Ellen Parsons (of Damages)
- 10 Things to Know About Wearing Button-Down Shirts
- Tool of the Trade: NewSkin for Papercuts
- 5 Tips for Surviving the Day After the All-Nighter
* N.B. Before March 2010, Kat was still anonymous — please excuse the royal “we” in the older posts! :)